The Mauritian Girl, The Rape And The Rohypnol


The narrative of a Mauritian 18 year old girl allegedly raped following being fooled with a Rohypnol hold drink has already reached the ears of many as today morning. Of course what is an improved breaking gossip narrative to start a gossip based Monday morning in Mauritius.


While this tale would have been “just another bullsh*t story” in Europe or still the USA, here in Mauritius, this small story is wisely motorized by a less recognized word among the population: Rohypnol or additional commonly recognized as Date Rape drug.

Allow us first talk about the little story. Well it all in progress when a hot (I assume) 18 year old girl was enjoy in a nightclub at Flic en Flac yesterday. The story is receiving a lot of media reporting since the girl worried here is the grand-daughter of a very well recognized person. She wanted to enjoy some alcohol base cocktails (excluding those which she probably drank before this one). A fellow aiming to “abuse her” added some Rohypnol or GHB in her drink.

Full story


view this : usa movers, spartan moving, moving quotes, geniemove
You have read this article 18 year old girl / a Mauritian 18 year old girl allegedly raped / rape / Rohypnol or GHB in her drink. / The Mauritian Girl / The Rape And The Rohypnol with the title The Mauritian Girl, The Rape And The Rohypnol. You can bookmark this page URL http://roxpolitix.blogspot.com/2010/08/the-mauritian-girl-rape-and-rohypnol.html. Thanks!

6 comment for "The Mauritian Girl, The Rape And The Rohypnol"

  1. Secondly, it's much easier to get Rental Mobil Solo approved for a $50k line of credit Obat Frigid compared to a $100k line of credit simply Obat Perangsang Wanita because of the documentation and amount of financials required on larger credit lines. Most banks only require a low 5 bank rating, a favorable business Obat Kuat credit rating, and personal credit scores of 680 or greater to approve Cipto Junaedy a $50k line of credit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you..mauritian girl with blue shirt..dark sexy skin... say rape something me no know...me ika budi....me invite you stay with me 2years...me take care all you need...me meet you at Jakarta airport....confirm you schedule arrival...you bedroom ready with air conditioning...me ugly old man..quite man..no romantic..no worry... me honor you...me address own private home Metland Menteng j4 no 1, ujung menteng, cakung, Jakarta timur, indonesia...email ikabudi123@yahoo.com call/sms 087889364460.

    ReplyDelete
  3. offcourse do sex...complete sex surely...xxx....me respect you...me no good talk..you say you need...hey you old, me want drink...just like that..no need long conversation...many work to do..you wait see me work..

    ReplyDelete
  4. you like live with me..then higher step...no worry me no mean under you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you bored with me before 2years...you could leave me...no hurt feeling...once again me need you girl stand beside me when me work...see you sexy move around me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. anybody see this my massage...deliver to the girl...me need she urgently...make sure she read this my invitation....

    ReplyDelete