Release my son in Guantanamo

Adar, 62, said her son - Guled Hassan Duran is innocent. She told AfricaNews: "If my son is a terrorist, why isn't he charged accordingly in a court of law.”

She said the decision of the Washington government is upsetting the son’s family of four young kids and the wife. “I am calling on the Somali government and human rights groups to look at my son’s case.”

Hassan is one of the 200 prisoners held at the US-managed Guantanamo Bay in Cuba. He is being accused of being a terrorist who trained in Afghanistan and a member of the Al-Ittihad Al-Islami.

useful links: los angeles movers, transport rankings



You have read this article Africa with the title Release my son in Guantanamo. You can bookmark this page URL http://roxpolitix.blogspot.com/2009/11/release-my-son-in-guantanamo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Release my son in Guantanamo"

Post a Comment