Pharmacy under tablets scrutiny after mix-up

A queensland pharmacy is the subject of a state government examination after filling a prescription for heart medicine with sleeping tablets.

John Hawkins, 68, from Ipswich, west of Brisbane, spent four unsettled days on the pills before realising something was critically wrong when he nearly nodded off behind the wheel of his car.

I couldn't even memorize driving to work last Thursday and that afternoon when I was on the Ipswich Motorway, I realised I shouldn't be driving. I couldn't keep my eyes open, he said.

useful links: los angeles movers, transport rankings


You have read this article Australia with the title Pharmacy under tablets scrutiny after mix-up. You can bookmark this page URL http://roxpolitix.blogspot.com/2009/08/pharmacy-under-tablets-scrutiny-after.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pharmacy under tablets scrutiny after mix-up"

Post a Comment